Tips for registering
Here are some tips to ensure a smooth registration.
1) As a reminder, an invitation does not guarantee a seat. You must complete the registration process to secure a seating location for the night.
2) Register using a Windows or Chrome computer or laptop. Mobile device users may experience problems due to popup windows.
3) Before beginning the registration process, completely close your web browser. If you had recently signed into the DeB website this can cause a problem when beginning the registration process.
4) Open a new Firefox or Chrome web browser. Internet Explorer does not always work with the website.
5) Visit https://sandiego.dinerenblanc.com/register and paste your code in the Invitation Code box. Do not login to the portal before beginning the registration process.
6) Pick your departure point and group leader. If you're going with friends, share this information with them so they can sit with you for dinner.
7) Pay for your table or absentee fee. Your spot is not guaranteed until you receive 3 confirmation emails (2 from Paypal, 1 from DeB SD).
Tips for large groups
Each year groups of 10 or more will attend the event. We love to see this level of coordination. As a reminder, seats are very limited within groups and some departure locations sell out quickly. When all seats are sold within a group we cannot open additional seats within that group. Friends hoping to sit together should communicate quickly their desired destination location / group leader to ensure everyone selects available seats.
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: